Posters - Abstract submission is closed. Thank you very much for your submissions.
Abstract submission process
The receipt of the abstract will be confirmed by e-mail within 2 working days after your submission. The abstract will be sent for review to the IYS Scientific Committee. Authors will be notified of the outcome by 16th March 2018 the latest. If you have not received the notification by the end of March please contact email@example.com .
All the abstracts will be presented as posters and 5 of them will be selected for the “Flash Talks” session that will take place in the afternoon of the first day of the symposium (19th April 2018). The authors must indicate their preference (‘poster only’ or ‘poster with flash talk’) at registration.
Choosing ‘poster with flash talk’ does not ensure that you will be selected. The authors of the abstracts selected for flash talk will be notified before 1st April 2018.
To recognize outstanding research work from all accepted abstracts, the Scientific Committee will acknowledge 3 posters with an award on 20th April 2018.
- Lactic acid bacteria
- Food fermentation
- Must be written in English
- Should be succinct and no longer than 350 words
- Should include:
- Complete names of the authors, affiliation, and address(es). Please designate one author as the contact person as well as the presenting author in case of submission as flash presentation.
- Discussion and Conclusion
- Funding and/or conflict of interest (if not applicable, indicate “none”)
- Microsoft Word file is preferred
- Submit electronically as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges that the authors agree that the work is published in the abstract book which will be distributed to all the participants.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is 28th February 2018.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 95 cm wide x 120 cm high. Each poster will be allocated a number that you will find in the abstract book.
Mounting material will be available on-site.
Flash talk guidelines
- Each flash talk should last 4 minutes maximum (+1 min for questions).
- Prepare a maximum of 5 slides for this presentation.