Call for Posters
*Deadline for submission of abstracts has been exptended until 5 September.
Abstract submission process
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 5th September 2022. The abstract will be sent for review to the IYS Scientific Committee, and the authors will be notified of the outcome by 8th September 2022 the latest. If you have not received the notification by that date, please contact email@example.com.
All the accepted abstracts will be invited for poster presentation in the symposium, and 6 of them will be selected for the “Flash Talks” session that will take place from 18:10 on the first day of the symposium (13th October 2022).
The authors must indicate their preference (‘Poster with flash talk’ or ‘Poster only’) at registration.
Choosing ‘Poster with flash talk’ does not ensure that you will be selected. The authors of the abstracts selected for flash talk will be notified before 23rd September 2022.
To recognize outstanding research work, the Scientific Committee will acknowledge 3 posters with an award (€200) on the second day of the symposium (14th October 2022).
- Lactic acid bacteria
- Food fermentation
- Must be written in English
- Should be succinct and no longer than 350 words
- Should include:
- Complete names of the authors, affiliation, and address(es). Please designate one author as the contact person as well as the presenting author in case of submission as flash presentation.
- Discussion and Conclusion
- Funding and/or conflict of interest (if not applicable, indicate “none”)
- Microsoft Word file is preferred
- Submit electronically as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting an abstract acknowledges that the authors agree that the work is published in the abstract book which will be distributed to all the participants.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is 5th September 2022.
- Posters should be made in approx. 84 cm wide x 119 cm high (A0 poster size). Each poster will be allocated a number that you will find in the abstract book.
Mounting material will be available on-site.
Flash talk guidelines
- Each flash talk should last 5 minutes maximum (+1 min for questions).
- Prepare a maximum of 6 slides for this presentation.
©Yakult Europe B.V.